Getting Started With Custom Window Treatments...
Here are just a few of the projects we've completed...
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday11am-4pm
Call ahead for an appointment
- When choosing a style consider the desired function of the treatments. Factors to consider are privacy needs, blocking out or filtering light, heat and cold. Perhaps you want a non functional decorative embellishment to frame the window and finish the room.
- Take rough measurements of windows and photographs.You can bring these in to our store with you or email them to us.
- Based on this information we should be able to begin providing you with estimated quotes on labor and yardage required.
- When you visit the store to select fabric bring samples of existing fabrics and surface colors in the room. ie: paint and carpet samples, tiles etc.
- We are here to assist you with your fabric, trim and hardware selections. If you already have one or all we will still be happy to create your treatments for you.
- We offer measuring and installation services within our vicinity.
- We carry a large selection of drapery hardware available for custom order. As well as woven shades, roller shades and blinds.
A sampling of additional window treatment styles...
107 Main Street
Little Falls, NJ 07424
FABRIC FACTORY STUDIO
Fine Home Decor Fabrics
Custom Drapery & Upholstery Specialists